Un Poco de Mi

martes, 17 de abril de 2007

My Best Friend


Hello this is my friend Ivette Villalobos she's from Maracaibo,originally. She's a student mass media school in URBE. She lives in Haticos.She love music, dancing, talk on the phone and go out with friends.She hates the lies, injustice and smoking.Her dream is to travel around the world and lean about differencecultures of course, she wants to graduate and have a good job.About English, she loves Lear new languages, think is very important.

7 comentarios:

Jose Del C. Villa. Ferrer. dijo...

this interesting your block.I congratulate to you, I invite to my block for q you know on.

Anónimo dijo...

I congratulate to you, I invite to my block for q you know on.

Anónimo dijo...

hi friend, very good you blog, very interesting,lack but photos, but all this very well,Greetings of my part.congratulations for you blog

Anónimo dijo...

congratulations for you blog, I like much,it has much information,
you have very graceful photos,kisses,greetings,and again congratulations.

Anónimo dijo...

hi friend,
congratulations for you Blog,this very good,it speaks much of you,we have some similar tastes,I invite to you so that you visit my blog, its direction is wwww.josexona.blogspot.com
Good bye...

Anónimo dijo...

hello friend how are you?? I congratulate by your blog this very pretty and very interesting. you seem to me one pretty person and I congratulate you by your talent! luck in your life

Anónimo dijo...

this interesting you block , invite my block for you to see