Un Poco de Mi

martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 12: The doctor


· Maqueila: good afternoon young lady, is the doctor?

· Alexandra: yes, he is, but do you have an appointment?

· Maqueila: I don’t, but I do need that he check of my daughter, she hurts the stomach.

·Alexandra: you have seventy people before you, so have to wait for them.

· Maqueila: well, ok thanks.

· Ivette: mom, I hurt too much the stomach.

Jose: the next one please.

· Ivette: doctor I hurt too much the stomach.

Jose: what’s the matter with you?·

Alexandra: you have to wait your moment.· How do you feel girls?· I hurts my stomach, I cant stand it

Jose: ok, come in, when do you to begin the hurts?·

Maqueila: last night.

jose: ok, pretty girls.·

Ivette: doctor! I hurt too much here. Give me my candy bar.

jose: madam, the girl has too much parasite.·

Maqueila: what!!!!! Oh I can believe how is it possible?

jose: were going to put an injection.·

Ivette: I don’t want, I don’t want mom mom help me, help me please.

jose: you have to let him to put you the injection.

1 comentario:

maqueilaalbarran dijo...

hello congratulation i like