Un Poco de Mi

martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 14. the things that I usually do on weekend


My last weekendFriday:

v In the morning, I went to the university and did some work.

v In the afternoon, I took a shower, had lunch and went out to visit some friend for studying together.

v In the night, I had dinner with my family and went to sleep.

Saturday:

v In the morning, I helped my mother to clean the house and set my room up.

v In the afternoon, I go to make my program of television live.

v In the night, I went to Carolina’s birthday party and when it finished I came back home to sleep.

Sunday:

v In the morning, I went to the church with my family

v In the afternoon, I played baseball with my little brother and some friends of him.

v In the night, I ate a piece of cake made by mother and father, watched some films and went to sleep.

No hay comentarios: